Welcome to VirtuallySurreal Tech Services
We provide Managed Services (MSP) for Businesses and Individuals.
MSP Services packages are tailored to your specific needs with the following:
- 3rd Party Software Patches/Updates (Java, Flash, Browsers, and 100's more Internet-Connected and Exploitable Software)
- Windows Update Patch Installation/Verification without Automatic Restarts
- System Monitoring and Notification for Problems Before They Become More Expensive Catastrophes
- Antivirus and Malware Solutions
- Full BDR Solutions
- Local and Cloud Backup Solutions
- System Maintenance: Hardware Cleaning, System Settings and OS Configuration
In addition to common hardware failure, software errors and user error that can corrupt or delete your important files and data, now there are ever-increasing risks of global from Ransomware and vulnerabilities/exploits in everyday software and Windows Operating Systems, requiring vigilant monitoring of patch and update releases for installed software. Make sure to apply relevant patches and updates as soon as possible to keep your system secure and protected.
If you do not currently have a BDR (Backup & Disaster Recovery) plan and a solution in place, before something bad happens is the time to do something about it. For proper protection, it should also follow the 3-2-1 (3-2-1-0) Backup Rule:
- 3 Different Copies
- 2 Different Media
- 1 in a Different Location
- (0 Errors During Verification)
* File Versioning and deleted file retention of an adequate time-frame are also requirements of a proper Backup/BDR solution
For Businesses and Individuals, we also provide installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of:
- Peripherals/Connected Devices
- Networking Components/Solutions (Wired and WiFi)
We provide On-Site support in Tulsa and surrounding areas, and Remote troubleshooting/support when possible for supported devices/equipment with working internet connectivity.
Click the link below to go to our Help Desk Portal.
On our Help Desk Portal, you can submit a request for assistance with any new problem you encounter, view any past issues you've experienced to see what the problem/fix was or re-open the ticket for more help with the issue, and view a (what will become) Knowledge Base for information on typical problems and potential fixes.